1corinthians 2

2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus. Pauls reliance on Gods wisdom.


Pin On Pazaria S Specials

2 and i when i came to you brothers 1 x did not come proclaiming to you y the testimony 2 of god with lofty speech or wisdom.

. 2 And I brethren when I came to you came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom declaring unto you the testimony of God. The Holy Spirit that we receive is the earnest of greater. 1 Corinthians 2 Real Wisdom from God A.

When i came to you i did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as i proclaimed to you the testimony about god. For the Spirit searcheth all things yea the deep things of God. 1-4 How Paul preached to the Corinthians.

And I brethren when I came to you did not come with excellence. A 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except. 1 When I came to you brothers I did not come with eloquence or wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.

2 for i decided to know nothing among you except z jesus christ. 1 When I came to you brothers proclaiming the mystery of God I did not come with sublimity of words or of wisdom. The gospel is preached by the power of the SpiritThe Spirit reveals all things to the SaintsThe unrepentant natural man cannot receive the things of.

7 Since we have these promises beloved j let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body 1 and spirit bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God. A 2 for i resolved to know nothing while i was with you except jesus christ. 2 For I determined not to know any thing among you save.

2 k Make room in. 1 Corinthians 210 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit.


Pin On My Pin Creations


Pin On God


Pin On Life Faith


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Christian Coffee Mugs


Pin On Choose Life


Pin On Scripture Verses


Pin On Jesus Is Lord Of My Life


Pin On God S Holy Word


Pin On First Corinthians


Pin On Bible Verses


Pin On Christian Theme


Pin On Scriptures Of The Day


Pin By Phoebe On T R U T H No 4b Knowing God Birthday Wishes For Myself Bible Passages


Pin On Love This Verse


Pin On Bible Verses And Bible Verse Crafts


Pin On Transformed

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel